Follow-up services to keep you on track.
- Information and referrals for other community services, such as primary care physicians, case management, or outpatient therapy
- Applying for MaineCare if eligible
- Help setting up appointments for needed services
- Help developing a plan of action that will begin to improve the situation that brought you to crisis and avoid future crisis situations
- Aid with your transition from a hospital or CSU
- Help accessing free or low-cost medical services when available
- Individual appointments with a mental health professional for up to four one-hour sessions.
Connect with Outreach.
Call (207) 213-4523
If you received an evaluation from Crisis & Counseling Centers’ Crisis Program, you may be eligible to receive assistance through the Crisis Outreach Department.
This service is available in the following regions:
- Kennebec County
- Somerset County
- Statewide via other providers
In Crisis? Reach out today.
We are required to bill for our services. MaineCare and private insurance will pay for many of our services.
Additional Treatment Options
Crisis & Counseling Centers offers a variety of recovery group programs for adults in all stages of change from substance use and co-occurring disorders.
Medication Assisted Recovery
Medication Assisted Recovery (MAR) is a proven foundation for personal change and recovery that reduces the need to use opioids and prevents overdose.
Substance Use Treatment
No matter where you are in your recovery journey–just starting out, starting over after years of successful recovery–Crisis & Counseling Centers has a program that will provide the right amount of support. Our agency has been providing substance use disorder treatment for more than 50 years and offers a number of pathways for individuals on their journey to a healthier and happier life.