Crisis & Counseling Centers (C&C) is dedicated to providing the best quality behavioral health services to families and individuals in central Maine. We provide:
- Crisis Response Services: 24/7 Crisis Mobile Triage response, short-term residential care and aftercare services to all of Kennebec and Somerset counties
- Outpatient Treatment: Therapy for mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring disorders in Augusta and Skowhegan
- Generations Program: Mental health and substance abuse treatments for adolescents and children as young as age 3
- Mental Health: Individual and family counseling in a range of therapeutic areas, including trauma, child therapy, addictions, grief and loss, co-occurring disorders and depression and anxiety disorders
- Substance Abuse Treatment: Counseling to help clients examine their abuse of substances in your life and of its effect on loved ones
- Group Treatment: Intensive Outpatient Programs primarily for people with substance use problems
- Maine Mothers Network: Case management for pregnant or parenting women using substances who have children age 5 and under
- G.E.A.R. Parent Network: Free one-on-one phone support, workshops and support groups offered on a statewide basis to parents/caregivers of children with behavioral health needs
- Correctional Health Care Services: Integrated health services available at correctional facilities and community-based jail diversion services
- Medication Management: Provides medication to assist clients with mental health disorders and to support clients’ recovery from addiction in Augusta
If you’re a new client or are considering C&C’s services, learn what to expect during your first visit.
If you or a loved one is interested in C&C’s services, call Central Access at 207.626.3448 or stop by the Augusta office at 10 Caldwell Road.