We have been through so much in the last year and had been struggling. Our family behavioral needs were becoming urgent. It’s been a long rough road, but we have really come a long way. I enjoyed having a phone call once a week to find out how we were doing. It was refreshing and reminded me that someone cared and wanted the best for us. I appreciate your ability to listen AND share, to be compassionate without judgment. Your warmth and genuine care is immeasurable. You are truly a gift to the world and our path is much brighter having had the pleasure of getting to know each other.
- Open Access: connecting individuals to the right level of care when they need it most.
- Community members can now receive same-day care for their urgent mental health and substance use needs in Augusta at Crisis & Counseling Centers’ Open Access Center
- Empowering Families to Take Charge of their Mental Health Journey and Prioritize Safety
- Support from the University of Vermont’s Center on Rural Addiction is helping reduce harm in Kennebec County.
- Crisis & Counseling Holds Important Training on Transgender Issues for Agency Staff