I did not expect to improve in the Crisis Stabilization Unit as greatly as I did; it helped me improve more than anything else has in the past.
- Community members can now receive same-day care for their urgent mental health and substance use needs in Augusta at Crisis & Counseling Centers’ Open Access Center
- Empowering Families to Take Charge of their Mental Health Journey and Prioritize Safety
- Support from the University of Vermont’s Center on Rural Addiction is helping reduce harm in Kennebec County.
- Crisis & Counseling Holds Important Training on Transgender Issues for Agency Staff
- “We are the facilitators. Our clients are the people who are doing the work.”