This was my first time in a Crisis Stabilization Unit and I’m glad it was here and with this particular staff. I have been able to release so much stress, anxiety and grief.
- Support from the University of Vermont’s Center on Rural Addiction is helping reduce harm in Kennebec County.
- Crisis & Counseling Holds Important Training on Transgender Issues for Agency Staff
- “We are the facilitators. Our clients are the people who are doing the work.”
- Crisis & Counseling Centers Announces the Appointment of Angela Bartlett to Board of Directors
- G.E.A.R. makes things possible for families