This was my first time in a Crisis Stabilization Unit and I’m glad it was here and with this particular staff. I have been able to release so much stress, anxiety and grief.
- Community members can now receive same-day care for their urgent mental health and substance use needs in Augusta at Crisis & Counseling Centers’ Open Access Center
- Empowering Families to Take Charge of their Mental Health Journey and Prioritize Safety
- Support from the University of Vermont’s Center on Rural Addiction is helping reduce harm in Kennebec County.
- Crisis & Counseling Holds Important Training on Transgender Issues for Agency Staff
- “We are the facilitators. Our clients are the people who are doing the work.”