In September 2022, C&C launched the Open Access Center, a pathway to care that prioritizes same-day care for urgent mental health and substance use needs. When community members reach out to the Open Access Center, a trained mental health professional greets them and begins the screening process to determine the level of care that is most needed.
- Open Access: connecting individuals to the right level of care when they need it most.
- Community members can now receive same-day care for their urgent mental health and substance use needs in Augusta at Crisis & Counseling Centers’ Open Access Center
- Empowering Families to Take Charge of their Mental Health Journey and Prioritize Safety
- Support from the University of Vermont’s Center on Rural Addiction is helping reduce harm in Kennebec County.
- Crisis & Counseling Holds Important Training on Transgender Issues for Agency Staff