Signs of Hope Virtual 5K
October 1 @ 12:00 am - October 31 @ 11:59 pm$10 – $50
There are too many individuals in our community who need a sign that hope still exists and that help is available.
You can help raise hope by signing-up for the virtual race or make a one-time donation to provide help now.
Why we run, walk, skip or jump for 5K.
At Crisis & Counseling Centers, we strive to never turn anyone away who has made the brave decision to reach out for mental health and substance use disorder treatment and support. With your support, we can guarantee that our neighbors will get the care they need, when they need it most by raising hope and support.
All funds raised will be used to help increase access to care for our clients by:
- Funding our Client Emergency Fund, to help people in our client community that need help immediately. Funds are used only once all other resources have been exhausted.
- Providing financial assistance to clients who are uninsured or underinsured access crisis services and longer-term treatment services; and
- Helping fill the gaps for essential programming that is currently underfunded.
Prizes for Participants
We are able to offer some amazing prizes this year thanks to our event and daily prize sponsors. Our prizes include:
- $250 L.L.Bean Gift Card for the Top Fundraiser
- $150 L.L.Bean Gift Card for the fundraiser with the most donors to their fundraiser
- $150 in Gift Cards of Your Choice to the team that raises the most funds (the team captain will decide how to split the prize among team members)
- Professional headshots from event sponsor Boho Studio for each team member from the team with the most members (Great for agencies/businesses needing to upgrade their employee photos)
AND, each day in October one gift card valued between $10 – $25 will be awarded daily to an individual who participates in our Facebook challenges.
You have the power to change the course of a life.
Raise hope with us by signing up to race virtually with us this October.