- This event has passed.
Nurturing Parenting for Families in Recovery
May 11, 2021 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
If you are a parent or caregiver working on your recovery and want to learn more about the effects of substance use on your family, parenting style, and your relationship with your child join us for this FREE 12-week program. You will explore hands on activities along with guided discussions to enhance your self-awareness and increase your ability to relate to your child/children in a safe and supportive environment surrounded by parents and caregivers who share similar life experiences.
Together we will:
- Explore ideas and build skills.
- Strengthen your connection with your child.
- Increase you and your child’s healing.
When: Tuesdays 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Dates: 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, and 5/25
Register online here, https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUvcOuupzkqHt3Fo-Rba49la1Sa6jbso5_q
For more information or to register contact:
- Emily / (207) 859-1514 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elisa / (207) 446-4778 / esousa@CrisisAndCounseling.org