- This event has passed.
Nurturing Parenting for Families in Recovery
June 29, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
If you are a parent or caregiver working on your recovery and want to learn more about the effects of substance use on your family, parenting style, and your relationship with your child join us for this FREE 13-week program. You will explore hands on activities along with guided discussions to enhance your self-awareness and increase your ability to relate to your child/children in a safe and supportive environment surrounded by parents and caregivers who share similar life experiences.
Together we will:
- Explore ideas and build skills.
- Strengthen your connection with your child.
- Increase you and your child’s healing.
When: Tuesdays 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Dates: 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, 5/25, 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22 and 6/29
For more information or to register contact:
- Anne / (207) 859-2521 / email@example.com
- Sharon / (207) 446-0178 / sstover@CrisisAndCounseling.org