6th Annual On Track to Recovery 5K Walk/Run
September 28 @ 7:30 am - 1:00 pm$10 – $25
Each September, in connection with National Recovery Month, Crisis & Counseling Centers invites members of the community to celebrate the accomplishments, strength, and pride of individuals in the recovery community by walking, running, or supporting the annual “On Track to Recovery 5K Walk/Run”.
The race is one of our most important opportunities to raise resources that allow Crisis & Counseling Centers staff to help Mainers address mental and substance use disorders, support individuals in recovery, as well as their family members.
There are many ways for you to make an impact:
- Share this page with your family and friends.
- Register to walk or run the race. You can register individually or as a team, and remember this is a family and pet friendly, smoke free event.
- Can’t make the race? Consider making a donation to one of our racers.
- Are you a business? Please consider sponsoring our event.
- Are you an organization the supports the Recovery Community? Please consider tabling at our event.
To register or learn more about our race visit http://ow.ly/W6TM50vvFN4
Your involvement is critical to our success and helps encourage individuals with a mental or substance use disorder to seek treatment or recovery services and achieve a healthy, happy life.
Treatment is effective, and people can and do recover–every day.
Thank you for helping make recovery possible!