Looking to work for a great company and make a difference? Crisis & Counseling Centers, Inc. has several positions open at various levels in the company! We offer a generous benefit package and competitive salary for full-time employees in a supportive and team oriented work environment. Benefits include: health insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, flexible spending account, paid personal leave, 10 paid holidays and a 401K plan. Additional life, long-term disability, and dental insurance available. Earned Time starting at 4+ weeks per year!
Crisis & Counseling Centers, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which we have facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Current Job Openings
- Children’s Case Manager – Augusta / Skowhegan
- GEAR Regional Parent Support Coordinator – Bangor
- Homeless Prevention & Outreach Case Manager – Rockland
- Mental Health Clinician (LCSW or LCPC) – Augusta
- Mental Health Clinician (LCSW or LCPC) – Rockland
- Mental Health Clinician (LCSW or LCPC) – Skowhegan
- Mental Health Crisis Worker – Augusta
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Clinician (LADC) – Rockland
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Clinician (LADC) – Skowhegan
- Overnight Residential Crisis Worker – Augusta
Send a resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
Crisis & Counseling Centers, Inc.
P.O. Box 558
Augusta, Maine 04330-0558
Fax: (207) 621-6228